Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Search Continues

This week I have been predominately occupied with my midterm paper, but I did find a few hours to go down to Enoch Pratt library and research some information on the Baltimore Orioles. I found two amazing books that will help me with my research. The first book is “The Baltimore Orioles: The history of a Colorful Team in Baltimore and St. Louis” by Frederick G. Lieb. The second book is “Baseball in Baltimore: The First 100 Years” by James H. Bready. These two books are amazing. I can base my whole research on them. Bready’s book is a gold mind for me. It has a complete history of the Orioles from minors, to National league, to American league. I am happy I got some time to go down to the library and talk to the librarian guy who is a complete baseball fanatic. He helped me find the books and suggested some other readings. I will provide more information next week. I hope everyone enjoys my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment